January 30, 2012 Stakeholder Meeting
ATC is planning to host a customer/stakeholder meeting on January 30, 2012, at our Pewaukee headquarters. Please hold this date on your calendars if you plan to attend or call-in for this meeting.
In compliance with FERC Order 890, topics of discussion will include:
- 2011 ATC Futures Matrix and Study Assumptions Review
- 2011 ATC Economic Analysis Results and Next Steps
- 2012 ATC Economic Analysis Preliminary Study Design and Discussion
The following materials will be discussed during this meeting:
- Meeting Agenda
- Review of 2011 Futures Matrix and Modifications
- ATC 2011 Futures Matrix
- 2011 Economic Analysis Results
- ATC Congestion Evaluation Process
- Review of ATC 2011 Bound Constraints Report
- ATC 2011 Bound Constraints Report
- Overview of Preliminary 2012 Economic Analysis Process
Please indicate your participation plans to Marcia Louden at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on January 25, 2012.
Any comments or inquiries can be submitted to Dale Burmester, Manager – Economic Planning, at email@example.com.